Why Choose Family Child Care?
Here are Fifteen reasons why you should consider home child care as your preferred provider.
- Family Child Care Homes are regulated by the State of Maryland.
- Family Child Care Providers are registered and licensed to care for children in a home like setting.
- Family Child Care homes typically have smaller numbers of children.
- Family Child Care can keep siblings together and work with you for future placement.
- Family Child Care is traditionally more affordable compared to a center.
- Family Child Care can be flexible in hours, accommodations, and structure.
- Family Child Care can offer individualized care.
- Family child Care provides care for children of a mixed age group.
- Family Child Care is comfortable, nurturing, and supportive.
- Family Child Care providers develop a program that supports the child's domains of learning.
- Family Child Care providers must have background check and finger printing.
- Family Child Care providers must maintain continuing educational training units per year in all areas such as child development, curriculum, health, safety, nutrition, special needs, professionalism, and communication.
- Family Child Care providers are trained in CPR/First Aid, SIDS, Emergency Preparedness, Medicine Administration, Health and Safety.
- Illness among children is usually not as wide spread.
- We are Professional Child Care Providers.
Licensed Family child care is HOME
Family Child Care is an environment that is warm, inviting, nurturing and supportive, but at the same time provides many instances of fun, learning, and play all wrapped up in a cozy home environment. The focus is always on the child and their individual needs and providing support to their families. Family child care providers are an extension of your family where we partner with you to provide assistance in supporting the child's growth and development through age appropriate activities.
Unlicensed Child Care is ILLEGAL CARE